Our Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that the Urban Gym Group collects and uses.
References in this Privacy Notice to “Urban Gym Group”, “we”, “us” or “our” means the Urban Gym Group. We control the ways your personal data are collected and the purposes for which your personal data are used and are therefore the “data controller” for the purposes of the GDPR 2018. We may collect and process the following categories of information about you:
• Contact details, including telephone numbers, email address, postal or other physical address, title, or occupation.
• Financial information, including credit/debit card details (although we do not retain complete payment card information)
• Your posts and messages on digital platforms/social media
• Your feedback and communication you exchange with us (eg emails, letters, calls, or logs of face to face interactions
• Your bookings/usage
• Identifiers assigned to your computer or other devices, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address
Some of the companies we use for our apps are situated in third countries; therefore some data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Transfers of data to these companies are either on the basis of adequacy, or subject to appropriate safeguards.
We are committed to taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data.
As described in this Privacy Notice, we may in some instances disclose your personal data to third parties. Where the Urban Gym Group discloses your personal data to a third party, we require them to have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to protect your personal data; however in some instances we may be compelled by law to disclose your personal data to a third party, over which we have limited control.
• Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as your account.
• Site analytics/performance cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our visitors use the site, to improve both its functionality and your experience. These cookies don’t identify you as an individual.
• Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, for example to comply with retention obligations e.g. under tax or contract law. You can request deletion of your personal data at any time (see the section below on your right to erasure).
We may update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes to our information practices or in line with new legislation. We encourage you to periodically review the Privacy Notice on our website for the latest information on our privacy practices.