We are the Urban Gym Group.
HIGH STUDIOS is a strength and fitness experience that is designed to burn up to 1.000 calories per workout. HIGH STUDIOS operates 4 boutique gym studios in Amsterdam and 11 shops-in- shops within the TrainMore facilities across The Netherlands. This summer we will open our first multi-studio with 3 formulas: HIGH RUN, HIGH RIDE and HIGH FLOW. The HIGH STUDIOS concept combines strength, cardio and conditioning, shocking the body’s metabolism and leaving it burning calories for hours afterwards. With endless variations in the workout, guests never get bored of this format. We offer200+ classes for all levels, shapes, and sizes. Without boasting we dare say it’s the hottest workout in town!
…a highly energetic health and gym freak who will lead our team, further build our community and run a fast growing business.
As HIGH STUDIOS Studio Manager you will manage the daily operations of a fast-paced fitness studio. You hire, train and develop the staff in your studio and build relationships with the HIGH STUDIOS members and community. As a strong social influencer you help maintain and build our member base, providing our members with a first class customer experience.
- You to lead, inspire and motivate our studio team
- You to handle studio membership database, register new clients and maintain client base
- You to develop methods to increase sales, expand markets and promote business
- You to analyze details of sales territories to assess their growth potential and to set quotas
- You to prepare sales and inventory reports
- You to supervise the front desk staff and make sure their customer service skills and work standards are up to company standards
- You to plan and prepare work and training schedules
- You to assist with recruiting, interviewing and selecting employees
- You to resolve customer complaints and answer customers’ questions
- You to deliver and act on feedback
- Sales-focused and service-driven go-getters
- Candidates with 3+ years’ experience in a team leader or supervisory role
- Positive, can-do attitude, outgoing personalities with a crave for social interaction
- Multi-taskers with an eye for detail and care for the studio’s appearance and cleanliness
- Communicators who can work with a broad range of personalities
- Flexible characters with weekend, holiday and early morning/late evening weekday availability
- Passionate sports and health enthusiasts